We are excited to announce the online enrollment update for students returning in 2020-2021 school year! This process allows you the opportunity to update important demographic, medical, and emergency information for your child. The system will also allow families to electronically sign the annual permission forms.
How do I get started?
Step 1: Set up a PowerSchool account.
If you do not already have a PowerSchool account, you can set one up by doing the following:
- Open the internet browser on your computer.
- Type https://psrosemead.powerschool.com/public into the address bar.
- Click on “Create Account” Tab.
- Fill in the information requested for your desired username and password.
- Enter your student's full name, Access ID and Password [contact your school site or (626) 312-2900, ext. 230.
If you already have a PowerSchool account, use the Access ID and Password below to link your new student to your account.
Step 2: Complete Enrollment Forms
- In PowerSchool, select the student you are enrollingand click on the “Forms” link within the left navigation menu.
- Then click on the “Enrollment” tab.
- Complete all forms by June 30, 2020.
Where can I find instructions?
Instructions can be found by going to this website: Guide for Parents
Do I need a SnapCode?
A SnapCode is no longer necessary. Your child's returning student enrollment form is accessible through the parent portal.
How do I get access to the parent portal?
Contact your child's school office to get information on accessing the parent portal. You will need an Access ID and Access Password to link your child to your parent portal account.
What if I have more than one student in the district?
You’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child.
I don’t know what a question is asking.
You can contact your school site or call Special Education & Student Support Services at (626) 312-2900, ext 230.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties.Feel free to contact Myrene Mangali at the Special Education & Student Support Services Office at (626) 312-2900, ext 230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support, visit the Help.