Registration & Enrollment Information­čÉČ

  • To Enroll Your Child at Savannah Elementary ­čÉČ (or any Rosemead School District school), click here:  Rosemead Online Registration & Enrollment.


    Frequently Asked Questions about Enrollment:


    I need to register my child for school. Where do I start? 

    Click here:  Rosemead Online Registration & Enrollment 2023-24


    First, you must verify your address to be sure you’re in the correct school district. You may call the District Office at (626) 312-2900 x213 to find out your school of residence. Proof of residence (current gas, landline phone, electric or water bill with one of the student’s parent’s name on it) is required. Also, bring a birth certificate and immunization records for your child. Be sure to bring these documents with you to the school when you register.


    How do I enroll my child in Preschool? Childcare?


    Your child must be 4 years of age on or before December 2nd. Preschool and Child Care Services have a waiting list. Please contact the Child Development Department at 626-312-2900 x235 if you have questions about the availability and qualifications for programs at each site.


    How can I find out if my address is in the Rosemead School District and which school attendance area I live in?


    You can call the Rosemead School District Office at (626) 312-2900 and ask the receptionist to verify your address in the boundary grid directory or check with your school's Attendance Clerk or Office Manager. Once the District Office has verified the address, you will be told which school your child should attend and the school address.


    How do I find out if my child is eligible for the free and reduced lunch program?


    Currently, Rosemead School District provides free breakfast & lunch for ALL Students!  If you have any questions, please contact the Rosemead School District Nutrition/Food Services Department at 626-312-2900 x254.  Click here for more information: Rosemead Nutrition & Wellness Dept.


    If I live in another district and I want to have my child attend Rosemead schools, what do I do?


    First, you must go to the District Office where you reside to obtain a release for your child to attend school in another district. Then, you must bring your release to the Rosemead School District Office to Student Support Services in Suite 250 to complete the necessary paperwork to request a permit.