A paid childcare program that will be offered for the 18 late start Wednesdays at all school sites.
- This is a childcare program only. There is no tutoring or homework assistance
- Cost: $50 for all 18 Wednesdays ($4 discount) due by August 31st OR $6 per month
- Students will arrive at school between 7:30 and 8:00 am
- Students arriving after 8:00 will not be allowed in the childcare program
- Fees must be paid in advanced to the school's main office
- Cash or checks made payable to the Rosemead School District will be accepted
- Students will be able to eat breakfast at school
- Childcare may be canceled due to limited enrollment
A supervised morning program is offered to all students from 7:00am to 7:30am at Shuey and 6:30am to 7:30am at Janson. The cost is $1 for each student per day. Any student utilizing this service must bring a dollar in cash (no checks) each day to be accepted in the program.
*this program is separate from the Late Start Childcare Program and only offered at Shuey and Janson (additional fee is needed during Late Start Days.)
If there any questions, please email Deborah Lawrence @ firstname.lastname@example.org