Welcome to the Human Resources website. Our goal is to provide excellent service to our current and future employees. We strive to meet your needs in a timely, courteous, and professional manner while working with integrity and compassion.
Our Human Resources Department is available to provide assistance to candidates seeking employment. Our team can answer questions regarding the hiring process and provide any additional information needed about our district. We take pride in offering health and welfare benefits that provide flexible options for the diverse and changing needs of our employees.
The Rosemead School District is continually seeking dedicated and enthusiastic individuals that are interested in creating a positive learning environment for Rosemead students. We welcome you to apply online for current positions available per the EdJoin website. Submit your application, resume, and three recommendation letters (within the past 6 months).
We look forward to working with you.
Human Resources department is responsible for:
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Absences
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Applications
- Employment Clearance
- Employment Records
- Employment References
- Employment Testing
- Employment Verification
- Salary Schedules
- Classified - Monthly, 12-mo, Child Dev, Unrepresented, Classified Sub Hrly CDC (updated 6/22/2023)
- Certificated - Teachers, Nurse (updated 6/22/2023) Certif Teacher Sub (updated 6/29/2023) Counselor (updated 11/13/23)
- Management - Classified, Certificated (updated 6/22/2023)
- Confidential - Salary Schedule (updated 6/22/2023)
- Assistant Superintendent - Classified, Certificated (updated 6/29/2023)
- Superintendent - Certificated (updated 6/29/2023)
- Volunteer Clearance