NEW 2019-2020 STUDENT REGISTRATION:
To register please click on the link in your preferred language:
- ENGLISH – https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=17075&culture=en&TriggerAutoLogOut=15
- SPANISH - https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=17075&culture=es&TriggerAutoLogOut=15
- CHINESE – https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=17075&culture=zh&TriggerAutoLogOut=15
- VIETNAMESE - https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=17075&culture=vi&TriggerAutoLogOut=15
To enroll in Transitional Kindergarten, your child must turn 5 years old by September 2, 2019, through February 1, 2020. When you enroll you will use the Grade K. We do not have the Grade TK available. We will make sure your child is placed in the correct class.
To enroll your child in Kindergarten, your child must turn 5 years old by December 3, 2018, through September 1, 2019. You MUST enroll your student in your school of residency.
1st through 8th Grade Program:
If you are enrolling your child(ren) in 1st through 8th Grade for the 2019-2020 school year you must enroll online to begin the process. Once you have enrolled online, please contact your home school for more information:
Encinita Elementary School: (626)286-3111 Janson Elementary School: (626)288-3150
Savannah Elementary School: (626)443-4015 Shuey Elementary School: (626)287-5221
Muscatel Middle School: (626)287-1139
To enroll new students, parents must provide the following documentation:
1. Proof of residency: Electric, Gas, Water, Trash or Landline telephone bill no older than 1 month with parent's name,
2. Immunization Records: Students must have received all of the required shots to enter school, and
3. Birth Certificate or Passport.
If you would like to have your child transferred to another school in our district, you must call Debora Stewart in order to be placed on a transfer list beginning Monday, February 25, 2019.
If your child does not meet the age qualifications for TK or Kindergarten, but you are interested in information regarding our State Preschool Program, please contact the Child Development Department at (626)312-2900 X235 for more information. Please do not use the online enrollment system for enrolling Preschool students.
Parents wishing to enroll their child in our district on an Interdistrict permit must contact Myrene Melendez at the Student Services Department for more information. Parents may not enroll online without the approval of the permit and verification from the Student Servicess Department.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Debora Stewart, Administrative Secretary, Educational Services at (626) 312-2900 x213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. or Myrene Melendez at (626) 312-2900 X230 or email email@example.com for permits.