The Rosemead School District has a mandatory uniform policy. All students are required to wear school uniforms. Uniform guidelines are intended to protect the health, safety, and security on our school campuses and for the welfare of all students.
These guidelines will be adhered to with regard to school uniforms:
- Navy Blue or White plain collared shirts (shirts without collars are not allowed)
- Navy Blue or Tan/Khaki pants (Dockers/Corduroy)
- Navy Blue or Tan/Khaki shorts, skirts, skorts or jumpers
- Safe school shoes must be worn at all times in order for students to fully participate in all school activities.
- Shoes with wheels/skates are not allowed at school
All parents/guardians will receive a complete copy of the Rosemead School District School Uniform Policy in their student’s first day packet. This information is provided in advance in order to assist you with planning for uniform needs for the next school year.
If you have further questions, please contact your school principal.