• Online Student Registration

    Online Registration Enrollment (for NEW STUDENTS)

    2024 - 2025 School Year

    You must have a valid address within the Rosemead School District boundaries to use this system. You must enroll at your home school even though you plan to apply for an INTRA-district permit for a preferred school. The online process typically takes 20-30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process in one sitting, you may log out and resume the process at a later time. 

    When can I enroll for the 2024-2025 school year?
    Starting Tuesday, February 20, 2024, online enrollment will be available. 

    New Student Enrollment Schedule:

      • Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - Encinita Elementary School
      • Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - Shuey Elementary School
      • Thursday, February 22, 2024 - Janson Elementary School
      • Friday, February 23, 2024 - Savannah Elementary School 

    Shall I enroll a student online if he/she will attend a school on permit?
    If you live within the Rosemead School District boundary, you must enroll your child in the home school (school of residence) based on your home address. If you wish to have your child attend another Rosemead School District school other than your school of residence, please visit our INTRA District Transfer Request page for more information.

    If you live outside the Rosemead School District boundary, you will need to first request a permit release from your home district (district of residence). Then visit our INTER District Permit Request page for more information.

    Enroll a New Student: https://bit.ly/RSDPreRegistrationForm

    RSD PreRegistration

    NOTE: If your child has been enrolled at one of our elementary schools and is entering Muscatel Middle School, please complete the Online Registration for CONTINUING STUDENTS starting May 15, 2023.

    How do I get started?

    Step 1: Complete the Pre-Registration Form
    Click on the link to submit your request: https://bit.ly/RSDPreRegistrationForm. This is only the pre-registration. You must complete steps 2 & 3.

    Step 2: Complete Online Registration Forms
    You will receive an email from Student Support Services (registration@rosemead.k12.ca.us) with instructions on how to complete your online registration forms.

    Step 3: Provide Documentation
    Please provide the following documentation to your home school office.

         Verification of Student Birth Date
         a. Birth Certificate (preferred)
         b. Baptismal Certificate
         c. Health Insurance Card (i.e., Medi-Cal, Medi-Care Card or any other Health Insurance Card)
         d. Military ID Card
         e. Passport/Residency Card

         Proof of Residence
         a. Utility Service Contract, Statement, or Payment Receipts
             (example: gas, electric, water, trash, telephone landline, cable/internet bill within last 3 months)
         b. Bank Statement (need to have ID with matching address)
         c. Mortgage Papers (need to have ID with matching address)
         d. Correspondence from a Government Agency
         e. Social Services documents (need to have ID with matching address)
         f. Property Tax or Income Tax Documents (from IRS, State, and/or County)
         g. Payroll Stub (both names and address must appear on payroll stub – need to have ID with matching address)
         h. Declaration of Residency Executed by the Parent/Guardian

         Proof of Parental/Legal Guardian Relationship
         Child’s birth certificate or official court documents. If parents are divorced, a custody agreement must be provided.

         Parent’s photo ID
         Valid government issued photo ID with current address

         Proof of Immunizations and Health Requirements
         a. Complete and up-to-date immunization record – for all grades
         b. Health Requirement Information and Forms – for TK, K and 1st grades only
         c. Oral Health Assessment/Waiver Request Form – for TK, K and 1st grades only

         Previous School Record
         For grades 1-8, please provide a copy of the 2022-2023 school year report card.

         Individualized Education Program (IEP), if applicable
         Required for students receiving special education services

         Section 504 Plan, if applicable
         Required for students receiving accommodation and modifications